Nestle CERELAC Wheat and Date with Milk Infant Cereal 400g
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The World Health Organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding during the first 6 months of life and continued breastfeeding for as long as possible. As babies grow at different paces, health professionals should advise the mother at the appropriate time when her baby should start receiving complementary foods.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients,
- Fortified with key minerals and vitamins to prevent nutritional deficiencies such as iron, zinc, Calcium, vitamins A and C.
- Helps support babies’ natural defenses
- Helps support normal growth and development.
- Contains BIFIDUS BL which are naturally active cultures that help to reinforce the babies’ natural defenses
- Ensures easy digestibility.
- CERELAC Stage 3 (8 months +) introduces new taste to develop taste buds
CERELAC Wheat and Date with Milk is a nutritious, rice-based infant cereal with milk powder. At the very beginning of your baby’s weaning journey start by introducing simple cereals to their diet, such as this rice-based infant cereal with milk powder which contains iron which is important for their normal cognitive development along with Calcium, Vitamins A, C and D, and many other essential nutrients.
CERELAC Wheat and Date with Milk baby food is gluten-free.
CERELAC Wheat and Date with Milk has a simple flavour and a suitable texture, and it is an ideal foundation to a varied and balanced diet.
How to Prepare:
1) Wash your hands before preparing baby's food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean
2) Boil clean drinking water for 5min. Allow to cool. Measure 150 ml(for variants from 6 & 8 months) and 140ml (for variants from 12 months) pour lukwarm water into baby's bowl.
3) Add 50 grams or 9 level tablespoons of CERELAC.
4) Stir until the cerel is smooth and feed immediatly using a clean spoon. Do not Add Milk (product already contains milk)
Wheat Flour, Dried Milk Skimmed, Caramel, Sucrose, Palm Olein, Date Syrup, Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Sugar Syrup, Vanillin, Bifidus Culture, Minerals & Vitamins