Our cars say a lot about us. Glade Sport’s innovative design allows you to control the intensity level of fragrance while it’s modern look blends seamlessly into your car’s interior—making it more of an accessory than an air freshener. With a contemporary design and unique fragrances that reflect your style, the only thing better than the fresh scent are the compliments that come with it.
Glade® Sport™ car air freshener gives you a refreshing fragrance that provides a relaxing ambience throughout your car. Simply clip Glade® Sport™ to the air vent and adjust the control for the amount of fragrance you desire.
- HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Do not ingest. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately. Contains fragrance oils.
- EYE IRRITANT. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. If eye or skin contact occurs, rinse with plenty of water for 20 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a doctor.
- Some people may be sensitive to vapor.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- S.C. Johnson & Son is not responsible for damages or malfunctions caused by not complying properly on the instructions for use.
- By not following the recommended instructions for use, this may cause perfume leakage, which will damage some car surfaces and the holder. DANGER!! FLAMMABLE: KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE AND HOT SURFACES. Do not keep pets inside the car without adequate ventilation.
1) Slide metal clip onto the back of the diffuser.
NOTE: Set clip either horizontally or vertically to fit your car vent.
2) Twist bottle to open the diffuser.
3) Keep bottle in an UPRIGHT POSITION at all time. Unscrew cap (A). Remove and discard wick cover (B). Replace cap (A).
4) Place the bottle in the diffuser and close diffuser firmly.
5) Clip the diffuser onto one of the car vent blades, NOT BETWEEN THE BLADES. Check if the diffuser is secured and in an UPRIGHT POSITION.
6) Adjust fragrance level as desired. (0 - low, 1 - medium, 2 - high). IMPORTANT: Ensure that the Glade Sport unit is in an UPRIGHT POSITION when installing. Do not tilt Glade Sport unit more than 45 degrees to avoid perfume leakage that may cause subsequent damage to certain car surfaces.