Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel + Logitech G Driving Force Shifter Bundle
- Wheel: The definitive sim racing wheel for Xbox One: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Wheel: Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car
- Shifter: Six-speed shifter and push-down reverse: "H" pattern gear box for fast, smooth shifting
- Shifter: Compatible with Xbox One, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7, games that support Logitech force feedback racing wheel
- The sim racing shifter for G29 and G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels: Adds realistic shifting to your racing rig
- Built to last: Durable solid steel gear shifter and hand-stitched leather boot and knob cover and six speeds with push-down reverse gear
- Six-speed shifter and push-down reverse: "H" pattern gear box for fast, smooth shifting.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS-Logitech G29 or G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel. Games that support Logitech Driving Force Shifter (not compatible with Playstation 3).PlayStation4, Xbox One, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
- Secure mounting: Built-in clamps mount shifter securely to a table or racing rig
- Compatible with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7, games that support Logitech force feedback racing wheel
- Driving Force is designed for the latest Xbox One console racing game titles. You may never race with a regular controller again after you experience G920 Driving Force.
- G920 Driving Force also works on PC with select titles using Logitech Gaming Software.
- Experience every weight shift, and tire slip.
- Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain, sense under- or over-steer drifting. Powerful dual-motor force feedback realistically simulates force effects for precision response.
Race-ready materials that can handle it all.
Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless-steel paddle shifters and pedals make G920 the long-distance race wheel. It’s covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, with the look and feel of a high-performance race car wheel and it gives you a more comfortable, durable experience.
Helical gears are modelled after gears used in automotive transmissions to reduce unwanted noise and vibration. Anti-backlash keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control. This steering wheel delivers exceptionally smooth, quiet steering action. G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel features a long lasting, reliable hall-effect steering sensor, using magnetic fields to sense the position of the wheel.
Get even more control over your car’s setup. G920 Racing Wheel incorporates the D-Pad and console buttons into the wheel, so all your controls are right where you can reach them, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways.
Adjustable for maximum control.
Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. G920 Driving Force lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a more responsive, accurate braking feel. For even finer control, reposition the pedal faces to make heel-toe maneuvers easier to perform.
Rubber feet for hard surfaces and a patented retractable carpet grip system help your pedals stay right where you put them.
Performance that stays where you want it.
Drive fearlessly knowing the wheel won’t shift during aggressive maneuvers. The racing wheel mounts securely to your table or racing rig via built-in clamps or screw mounting points.
Take your racing to the next level with a Playseat racing simulation cockpit.
For realistic turns on the track.
The 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation of the G920 Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns. It’s the same degree of motion as a steering wheel inside a car.
Stay oriented in the right direction.
Easily see if your steering is dialled in using a visual cue within your peripheral vision. The steering wheel stripe is a visual indicator of which direction the wheel is pointing.
Pinpoint gear selection.
Complete your racing rig for the most realistic experience. Add the 6-speed manual Driving Force shifter to your racing wheel setup.
To ensure compatibility, we work closely with game developers to ensure compatibility with our wheels. To see a list of tested games,