The Seiko Watch brand is world renowed for quality and style. Although it is known for its wrist watches.
The first watches produced under the Seiko brand appeared in 1924. In 1969, Seiko introduced the Astron, the world's first production quartz watch; when it was introduced, it cost the same as a medium-sized car. Seiko later went on to introduce the first quartz chronograph.
Hi-Beat Mechanic 36000 GMT · 9S86
The caliber that won the "Pettit Aguille" award at the "Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genéve" in 2014. Combination of 36,000 alternations per hour and GMT function; a piece that demonstrates the high level of manufacturing, with more than 130 years of history.
The shiny titanium in its case and bracelet has a whiter color than normal titanium and is 30% lighter than steel.
Modern technology and craftsmanship:
The precision of a mechanical watch depends on the precision of each of the components. The 'MEMS', a state-of-the-art manufacturing technology originally developed for semiconductors, is used to manufacture certain key parts, and to meet Grand Seiko's exacting standards of precision, these are individually polished and tuned by elite craftsmen to an accuracy of 0.0001 of a millimeter before being assembled in a complete clock.
- Movement: Automatic Hi-Beat with manual loading capacity
- Caliber: 9S86
- Alternations: 36,000 per hour (10 per second)
- Case: High intensity titanium
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal with double curvature and high definition
- Coating: Anti reflective on the back
- Closure: Three folds with opening button
- Accuracy: +5 / -3 seconds per day (under static use); This accuracy is the result of time loss / gain measurement for 17 days before the movements are mounted on the watch case. The measurement has been made in the factory where the temperatures or the position of the movements are controlled. When the watch is on the wrist, the accuracy should be -1 / +10 seconds per day (-1 / +8 seconds per day for Cal.9S85, 9S86).
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance: 4800 A / m (60 gauss)
- Weight: 106.6 gr
- Case size: Diameter 40.0mm · Thickness 14.0mm
- Transparent sapphire crystal case back
- Thread box background
- Thread crown
- Rubies: 37
Case Material Steel
Dial Colour Black