Garlic ( CHINA )
Short Description :- Garlic is a white, cloven, juicy, thin skinned, pungent & white fleshed, aromatic edible bulb that belongs to the lily family. Garlic is organized in a head, called the bulb,which is completed up of separate cloves. Garlic cloves are fawn in color, and although they contain a firm texture, they can be simply cut or crushed. It also includes several falconoid anti-oxidants, contains amazingly high levels of minerals and vitamins.
Uses :- It can be used in the preparation of seasonal soups, chutney, and sauces.
1) Garlic Contains a Compound Called Allicin, Which Has Potent Medicinal Properties
2) Garlic Is Highly Nutritious, But Has Very Few Calories
3) Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
4) The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure
5) Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower The Risk of Heart Disease
6) Garlic Contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
7) Garlic May Help You Live Longer
8) Athletic Performance Can be Improved With Garlic Supplementation
9) Eating Garlic Can Help Detoxify Heavy Metals in the Body
10) Garlic May Improve Bone Health