Getit.qa’s Store Card Program Policy
Getit.qa’s Store Card Program Policy
Created on 7th February, 2021
Updated on 27th July, 2021
Welcome to Getit.qa’s Store Card Program, an online service for managing re-engagement activity, store-gift cards, store-loyalty cards, store-cards, special-discounts, rewards and refunds (the “Service”). The Service is marketed by Getit.qa Ecommerce Co. W.L.L. (“Getit.qa”) but solely owned, operated and issued by Getit Mart W.L.L (“Company”, “we”, “us”). These apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are customers, corporate-clients, beneficiaries and members (“you”, “your”)
The Service is available for you/ customers/ beneficiary/ client/ who own an account on www.getit.qa and may be used online on the website or by downloading our application through your respective mobile application stores (the “Application”).
Store Card: This is an advance-payment done against a registered Getit.qa account by a you/ member/ customer/ beneficiary/ client for future purchases from the seller, Getit Mart W.L.L through the marketer, Getit Ecommerce Co. W.L.L.
For the purposes of customer convenience and consolidated accounting, the Company will maintain a debtor-account for the Service (credits, debits, refunds, loyalty, rewards, special-discount, if any) provided, with Getit Mart W.L.L.
- Using the Service: To use the Service, you must be an individual with full legal capacity, and own an account at Getit.qa. You may use the Service for your reasonable shopping needs and in accordance with these Terms and all other terms found on the footer of our website at www.getit.qa.
- Getit.qa has the right to suspend your use of the Service, if you do not comply with these and other terms/ policies found at the footer of Getit.qa’s website
- Prior to debtor-account creation we may request your proof of identity for account security (At the time of making purchase, you will be asked to provide your name and ID, which may be Qatari ID, Passport Number or any other form of formal identification including the filling of a KYC form. We may carry out Identification Checks before we activate the service for you. The Company does this to combat fraud and money laundering. Identification is only retained for as long as is necessary for administering the Service)
- The codes generated by the Service may be issued online via registered email or through physical-cards to their registered addresses, as per the requirements of the customer. Additional charges are applicable for printed cards. You may load up value of the Service to a maximum of QAR 5000 at any given time. We abide by Qatari Protection of the Personal Data legislation.
- Expiry: The portion of your Service balance issued expire 12 months from the date of issue and may be applied before the expiration term to your eligible purchases.
- Carry-over: Carry over of balances is possible only upon renewal or top-up of Service with carry-over of remaining value only with any of the available store-card plans displayed on the website. This is not applicable for special-discounts or rewards and loyalties obtained from the Service
- Privacy: Getit.qa respects your privacy and your users' privacy as further explained in Getit.qa's Privacy Notice [https://getit.qa/pages/privacy-policy], which are incorporated to these Terms by reference.
- Intellectual property: All legal rights in the Service and Application, including all intellectual property rights, are owned by Getit.qa.
- Disclaimer of warranty: The Service is provided for use ‘as is’. Getit.qa disclaims all warranties and representations with respect to the Service.
- Limitation of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, Getit.qa– and anyone acting on Getit.qa's behalf – will not be liable for any damage or loss, arising from the use or inability to use the Service and Application
- Law & jurisdiction: Use of the Service is governed by the laws of the State of Qatar.
…and in Detail
Section 1. Who may use the Service?
You may only access, install the Application and use the service if you are an individual over the age of 18, with full legal capacity and owns a registered account at www.getit.qa. If you are entering these Terms on behalf of a company or another legal entity, you represent that you are duly authorized on behalf of such entity to enter into this agreement. For individuals under the age of 18 using this service, the guardian/ parent (whoever is the prime owner/ benefactor of this Service account) accepts sole responsibility for the use of this individual’s Service and the use must be done under the supervision and guidance of the guardian/ parent.
Section 2. Use
Subject to these Terms, you may access, install or use the Application and the Service, exclusively for your reasonable shopping needs. To use the Application and Service, install the Application and register for an account to be eligible for the Service. The Service accumulates balance for fulfilled and paid purchases done through your registered account. The applicable balances can be seen on the website upon login to your account (https://getit.qa/pages/store-card-program) or can be inquired through our customer service representatives at 444-73-222 ONLY by mentioning the serial/ card-id number printed on the rear of the card. You may redeem existing balances against future purchases at Getit.qa at checkout
You are solely responsible and liable for all activities performed in or through the Service with or through your Getit.qa account. You are not to disclose your secret-codes, loyalty-codes or any other codes provided by the Service (store-card codes under the scratch tape on the card, redemption codes on the Store-card pop-up on the website) to another party and must keep all such data confidential. Make sure to logout from your Getit.qa account after shopping to further ensure and avoid misuse of your Store Cards.
Section 3. Registration
The Service is free to join. You can become a member by registering for an account via the Getit.qa website. Should any of the following events occur, Getit.qa reserves the right to terminate customer-registration and revoke any accrued Service balances:
- Failure to comply with all policies found on Getit.qa website
- Supplying false or misleading information on the website.
- Abuse of any Service privileges.
- If you don’t use, collect or spend rewards for a period of twelve months unless through renewal of card or top-up via any of the STORE amounts found on the website unless there exists a special contract (express and written).
Section 4. Termination and suspension
Termination by you
At any time, you may terminate these Terms by removing the Service from your registered Getit.qa account and providing Getit.qa with written notice, 30 days prior to termination by sending an email to email@example.com.
Termination by Us
Getit.qa may temporarily or permanently limit, block your access to or terminate your use of the Service, if Getit.qa determines that you breached these or other Terms of Getit.qa.
Getit.qa may at any time discontinue or terminate the operation of the Service, its features, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, without any liability to you.
Effects of Termination
Upon termination, you must discontinue any and all use of the Service. Following termination, you will not be able to access the Service. If any monetary balances remain in your account, they will be remunerated only through your bank-account with the exception of all loyalty rewards and special discounts issued (i.e., only the remainder of the real-cash paid and any refunds in your account, are eligible for re-reimbursement through bank-transfer upon submission of an IBAN certificate of the actual buyer registered with Getit.qa or us)
Section 5. Use of the Service and restrictions
While using the Service, you agree to refrain from –
- Disclosing of your STORE card’s unique-codes or data to others including Getit.qa’s Staff.
- Disclosing of your account details (username and password) on Getit.qa to others including Getit.qa’s Staff.
- Breaching the Terms, the e-commerce platform Terms of Service or any other applicable rules and instructions that Getit.qa may convey with respect to the use of the Service.
- Engaging in any activity that constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
- Interfering with, burdening or disrupting the functionality of the Service.
- Breaching the security of the Service or identifying any security vulnerabilities in it.
- Circumventing or manipulating the operation or functionality of the Service, or attempting to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in the Service.
- Using or launching any automated system, including without limitation robots, crawlers and similar applications to collect or compile content from the Service and Application.
- Impersonating any person or entity, or making any false statement pertaining to your identity, employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity.
- Collecting, harvesting, obtaining or processing personal information of or about other users of the Service and Application.
- Sending automated or machine generated queries.
- Linking to the Application from web pages or applications that contain pornographic content or content that encourages racism or wrongful discrimination and any other content violating the applicable laws of the country.
- Using the Service for purchase of goods or services that are against the principles of Islamic Sharia’a.
- Using the Service for money transfers or to purchase foreign currency. If the you breach this term, the Company shall be entitled to cancel the Service without prior notice and without any responsibility to the Company.
Section 6. Your privacy
Section 7. Support, availability and quality
The availability, quality and functionality of the Service depends on various factors, including software, hardware and communication networks, which are provided by third parties, with limited liabilities. These factors are not fault-free. We may, from time to time, need to interrupt the Service for maintenance and other operational reasons.
GETIT.QA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT DISRUPTION, ERRORS OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR THAT IT WILL BE ACCESSIBLE, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR IMMUNE FROM ERRORS, GLITCHES OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS. You will not receive any compensation or refund for such interruptions.
Section 8. Service Balance Expiration and Transfer
In general, the portion of your Service balance issued expire 12 months from the date of issue and may be applied before the expiration term to your eligible purchases. Carry over of balances is possible only upon renewal or top-up of Service with carry-over of remaining value only with any of the available store-card plans displayed on Getit.qa’s website.
All such related details can be procured on the acceptance of the Service online or from the customer service department by email, reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org. Carry-over and renewal are not applicable for special-discounts or rewards and loyalties obtained from the Service. Getit.qa is not responsible for Service balances or any unused balances, and no unused expired balances will be carried forward to another account or the same account under any circumstances unless those mentioned above. This Service is personal to your Getit.qa’s registered account and cannot be transferred to another account.
The expiration, carry-forward and transfer of the Service balances are as the terms stipulated above unless there exists a special contract (express and written) that supersedes this clause.
Section 9. Use of Information
Your information may be analyzed to see how you use the Service, to understand your shopping behavior and to send you information and offers for offerings which are most likely to interest you. You automatically agree to receive these communications in order to enjoy the benefits of participating this Service.
By using the Service, you will be deemed to consent to our use of your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- communicating with you generally;
- processing your purchases;
- processing and keeping track of transactions and reporting back to you;
- protecting against fraud or error;
- providing information or services requested by you;
- administering and managing your Service account and our business and accounting operations;
- personalizing your experience with the Getit.qa website, as well as evaluating statistics on your activity;
- performing statistical analyses of your behavior and characteristics, in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of the Getit.qa Site;
- communicating with you on other websites;
- complying with legal and governmental requirements; and/or
- fulfilling any other purpose that would be reasonably apparent to the average person at the time that Getit.qa collects it.
Section 10. Risk of Loss
The risk of loss and title of the Service pass to the purchaser/ customer upon Getit.qa’s electronic/ physical transmission of the Service to the purchaser or you or designated recipient, or upon our delivery to the payer, whichever is applicable. The service must be obtained from Getit.qa, and you are responsible for safeguarding your Getit.qa online account and all Service data from unauthorized use.
Getit.qa is not responsible if any Service data and corresponding deliverables are lost, stolen, or destroyed, or if your Service or any issued Store-card is used without your permission. Getit.qa is not responsible for, and assumes no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with this Service.
In case of loss, you may immediately report this to Getit.qa’s customer care at 444-73-222 for disabling the Service / Store-card by providing your serial/card-id number of the physical-card and all additional charges for re-issuance are applicable.
Section 11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. GETIT.QA AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES (THE “STAFF”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, ENHANCED GOODWILL OR EXPECTED BENEFITS.
GETIT.QA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT
(1) THE APPLICATION WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTEDLY, ERROR FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS IN ANY WAY; (2) THE APPLICATION WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE OR FREE FROM MALWARES, COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
(3) THE QUALITY OF THE APPLICATION AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH IT, WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS;
(4) THE CONTENT PRESENTED ON THE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCURATE, BENEFICIAL OR RELIABLE;
(5) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE APPLICATION AND SERVICE WILL BE SATISFACTORY AND WILL FIT YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS.
Section 12. Indemnification and Liability
- This Service cannot be used to purchase similar Service, B2B-services, prepaid open loop cards, or certain third-party gift cards. This service can be reloaded but cannot be resold; used for payment outside of www.getit.qa or its affiliated properties; used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, promotional or commercial purposes, including to facilitate the resale or shipment of goods from Getit.qa; redeemed for more/less than face value; transferred for value; redeemed for cash; returned for a cash refund (except to the extent required by law); or used in a manner otherwise prohibited by Getit.qa or the state of Qatar. No portion of your Service Balance may be transferred to another Getit.qa account. Neither your Service Balance nor your Store-cards may be applied to the purchase of goods or services at any Getit.qa-affiliated property outside of the state of Qatar. If a Service is linked to your account, then only the account holder may use the service thereby and, in this case, it is non-transferable to any other account other than the one specified upon procurement
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, GETIT.QA MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GETIT.QA’S STORE CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN THE EVENT THE SERVICE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT/ REAPPLICATION OF THE SERVICE.
Section 13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Regardless of Your place of residence or organization, or where you access or use the Service from, these Terms and your use of the Service will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar, excluding any otherwise applicable rules of conflict of laws, which would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than the State of Qatar.
Section 14. General
These and the other Terms of Company found on the website constitute the entire agreement between you, the company and Company with respect to the subject matter herein and supersede any and all agreements.
No waiver, concession, extension, representation, alteration, addition or derogation from these Terms or pursuant hereto shall be effective unless effected in writing and expressly.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or otherwise contrary to law, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
The Company reserves the right at any time and without prior notice:
- To change these terms and conditions, the qualifying goods and services, the Service portfolio and our products as we reasonably consider to be necessary for any of the purposes of protecting electronic funds from misuse, fraud prevention, overcoming operational difficulties, complying with applicable law or regulation, or making more efficient the working of the Service. These may include (but are not restricted to): Making changes to these Terms; Cancelling the Service and refunding any balance due; Declining to authorize transactions; Suspending or restricting all or part of the operation of the Service. In such case, Company may choose to notify you of the amended Terms but your continued use of the Service constitutes your consent to the amended Terms. The latest version of the Terms will always be accessible through the website and it is in your sole responsibility to be updated with the current Terms and policies
- To suspend or terminate the Service program
- You can access your Service account online to keep track of your account activity
- This Service has no monetary value and cannot be sold, transferred or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Company cannot be held liable for any loss, theft, damage or unauthorized use of a Service account.
- All telephone calls to and from us may be monitored and / or recorded.
- The Service are updated to your account once the respective payment is done and the reconciliation is done on our systems
- Upon Sales-return or Order-cancellation the amount earned from that activity will be readjusted in your Service account.
- This Service or Store-Cards should not be used for illegal transactions and activities including but not limited to, money laundering and bribery, and Company assumes no liability and/ or legal-consequences for such transactions done by you.
- Service can be redeemed online only at www.getit.qa during the checkout of your order with your code created/issued for that account.
- Service options may be withdrawn or amended without prior notice. Service Terms may be amended at any time.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time
- The Company may, but have no obligation to, remove Service and suspend or terminate the Service if Company determines in Getit.qa's sole discretion that the Service offered to you violate our Terms of Service/Sale Policy or these Terms and other policies found at the footer of our website, www.getit.qa.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Company customer, Company employee, member, or officer will result in immediate termination of the Service.
- The Service and related transactions mentioned in this Terms are exclusive of VAT and other applicable charges as per the laws of the State of Qatar.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential), nor be in default under the Service Terms and Conditions, for failure to observe or perform any of our obligations for any reason or cause which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented. These causes include, but are not limited to, acts of God, acts of nature, acts or omissions of government or their agencies, strikes or other industrial action, fire, flood, storm, riots, power shortages or failures, sudden and unexpected system failure or disruption by war or sabotage, and other acts or omissions of third parties.
- In any one or more phrases, sentences, clauses, or paragraphs contained in this Service Terms and Conditions shall be declared invalid by the un-appealable order, decree or judgment of any court, the Service Terms and Conditions shall be construed as if such phrases, sentences, clauses or paragraphs had not been inserted in the Service Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall have an unconditional right to disclose any information in relation to you if such information is generally available to third parties, or is lawfully in our possession, or is sought by a court of competent authority, governmental body or regulatory authority (including but not limited to Central Bank).
For redemption made with a combination of the Service and cash/money, the remaining monetary amount must be paid via Online banking at the time of redemption or by Collect on Delivery (Cash/Card/Cheque) at the fulfillment of the order. Your Service accounts will automatically be adjusted at the time of redemption in a period of 48 hours.
Upon redemption, you will directly enter into a Seller & Buyer relationship with the company and all customers agree that their name, account number, address / email address and contact number will be utilized by Getit.qa where required to fulfill the redemption. Getit.qa reserves the right to pursue any and all available legal and equitable remedies and/or action against you in respect of any misuse of or any fraudulent activity on your account and/or any Service or benefits provided to you.
Section 15. Contact Getit.qa
You may contact Getit.qa or the company with any question that you may have with respect to the Service, at: email@example.com
GETIT E-Commerce Co (GETIT.QA): P.O. Box-20795, First Floor, Al Kaabi Building (94), Madinat Kalifa Street (960), Madinat Khalifa- South (Zone-32), State of QATAR.
GETIT Mart - (Retail & Online Order Processing Center): P.O. Box-20795, GWC Warehousing Park, BuSulba, Building Number B-30, Street Number-241, Birkat Al Awamer, State of QATAR.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +974 44473222 | Web: www.getit.qa
THIS ‘GETIT.QA’S STORE PROGRAM POLICY’ IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN THE FORM OF AN ELECTRONIC TRIPARTITE CONTRACT FORMED UNDER QATAR LAW AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS / RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE LAW. THESE TERMS ‘GETIT.QA’S STORE PROGRAM POLICY’ DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL, ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.