Getit.qa’s Store Credit Program Policy
Getit.qa’s Store Credit Program Policy
Created on 7th February, 2021
Welcome to Getit.qa’s Store Credit Program, an online service for managing re-engagement activity, store-gift cards, store-loyalty cards, store-credit cards, special-discounts, store-credits, rewards and refunds (the “Service”). The Service is marketed by Getit.qa Ecommerce Co. W.L.L. (“Getit.qa”) but solely owned, operated and issued by Getit Mart W.L.L (“Company”, “we”, “us”). These apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are customers, corporate-clients, beneficiaries and members (“you”, “your”)
The Service is available for you/ customers/ beneficiary/ client/ who own an account on www.getit.qa and may be used online on the website or by downloading our application through your respective mobile application stores (the “Application”).
For the purposes of customer convenience and consolidated accounting, the Company will maintain a debtor-account for the Service (credits, debits, refunds, loyalty, rewards, special-discount, if any) provided, with Getit Mart W.L.L.
Using the Service: To use the Service, you must be an individual with full legal capacity, and own an account at Getit.qa. You may use the Service for your reasonable shopping needs and in accordance with these Terms and all other terms found on the footer of our website at www.Getit.qa.
Getit.qa has the right to suspend your use of the Service, if you do not comply with these and other terms/ policies found at the footer of Getit.qa’s website
Prior to debtor-account creation we may request your proof of identity for account security.
The codes generated by the Service may be issued online via registered email or through physical-cards to their registered addresses, as per the requirements of the customer. Additional charges are applicable for printed cards.
Expiry: The portion of your Service balance issued expire 12 months from the date of issue and may be applied before the expiration term to your eligible purchases.
Carry-over: Carry over of balances is possible only upon renewal or top-up of Service with carry-over of remaining value only with any of the available store-credit plans displayed on the website. This is not applicable for special-discounts or rewards and loyalties obtained from the Service
Privacy: Getit.qa respects your privacy and your users' privacy as further explained in Getit.qa's Privacy Notice [https://getit.qa/pages/privacy-policy], which are incorporated to these Terms by reference.
Intellectual property: All legal rights in the Service and Application, including all intellectual property rights, are owned by Getit.qa.
Disclaimer of warranty: The Service is provided for use ‘as is’. Getit.qa disclaims all warranties and representations with respect to the Service.
Limitation of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, Getit.qa– and anyone acting on Getit.qa's behalf – will not be liable for any damage or loss, arising from the use or inability to use the Service and Application
Law & jurisdiction: Use of the Service is governed by the laws of the State of Qatar .
…and in Detail
Section 1. Who may use the Service?
You may only access, install the Application and use the service if you are an individual over the age of 18, with full legal capacity and owns a registered account at www.getit.qa. If you are entering these Terms on behalf of a company or another legal entity, you represent that you are duly authorized on behalf of such entity to enter into this agreement. For individuals under the age of 18 using this service, the guardian/ parent (whoever is the prime owner/ benefactor of this Service account) accepts sole responsibility for the use of this individual’s Service and the use must be done under the supervision and guidance of the guardian/ parent.
Section 2. Use
You are solely responsible and liable for all activities performed in or through the Service with or through your Getit.qa account. You are not to disclose your secret-codes, loyalty-codes or any other codes provided by the Service (store-credit codes under the scratch tape on the card, redemption codes on the Store-credit pop-up on the website) to another party and must keep all such data confidential. Make sure to logout from your Getit.qa account after shopping to further ensure and avoid misuse of your Store Credits.
Section 3. Registration
Failure to comply with all policies found on Getit.qa website
Supplying false or misleading information on the website.
Abuse of any Service privileges.
If you don’t use, collect or spend credits/rewards for a period of twelve months unless through renewal of card or top-up via any of the Store credit amounts found on the website unless there exists a special contract (express and written).
Section 4. Termination and suspension
Section 5. Use of the Service and restrictions
Disclosing of your Store Credit card’s unique-codes or data to others including Getit.qa’s Staff.
Disclosing of your account details (username and password) on Getit.qa to others including Getit.qa’s Staff.
Breaching the Terms, the e-commerce platform Terms of Service or any other applicable rules and instructions that Getit.qa may convey with respect to the use of the Service.
Engaging in any activity that constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
Interfering with, burdening or disrupting the functionality of the Service.
Breaching the security of the Service or identifying any security vulnerabilities in it.
Circumventing or manipulating the operation or functionality of the Service, or attempting to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in the Service.
Using or launching any automated system, including without limitation robots, crawlers and similar applications to collect or compile content from the Service and Application.
Impersonating any person or entity, or making any false statement pertaining to your identity, employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity.
Collecting, harvesting, obtaining or processing personal information of or about other users of the Service and Application.
Sending automated or machine generated queries.
Linking to the Application from web pages or applications that contain pornographic content or content that encourages racism or wrongful discrimination and any other content violating the applicable laws of the country..
Section 6. Your privacy
Section 7. Support, availability and quality
GETIT.QA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT DISRUPTION, ERRORS OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR THAT IT WILL BE ACCESSIBLE, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR IMMUNE FROM ERRORS, GLITCHES OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS. You will not receive any compensation or refund for such interruptions.
Section 8. Service Balance Expiration and Transfer
The expiration, carry-forward and transfer of the Service balances are as the terms stipulated above unless there exists a special contract (express and written) that supersedes this clause.
Section 9. Use of Information
communicating with you generally;
processing your purchases;
processing and keeping track of transactions and reporting back to you;
protecting against fraud or error;
providing information or services requested by you;
administering and managing your Service account and our business and accounting operations;
personalizing your experience with the Getit.qa website, as well as evaluating statistics on your activity;
performing statistical analyses of your behavior and characteristics, in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of the Getit.qa Site;
communicating with you on other websites;
complying with legal and governmental requirements; and/or
fulfilling any other purpose that would be reasonably apparent to the average person at the time that Getit.qa collects it.
Section 10. Risk of Loss
Getit.qa is not responsible if any Service data and corresponding deliverables are lost, stolen, or destroyed, or if your Service or any issued Store-credit-card is used without your permission. Getit.qa is not responsible for, and assumes no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with this Service.In case of loss, you may immediately report this to Getit.qa’s customer care at 444-73-222 for disabling the Service / Store-credit by providing your serial/card-id number of the physical-card and all additional charges for re-issuance are applicable.
Section 11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
GETIT.QA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT
(1) THE APPLICATION WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTEDLY, ERRORFREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS IN ANY WAY; (2) THE APPLICATION WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE OR FREE FROM MALWARES, COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
(3) THE QUALITY OF THE APPLICATION AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH IT, WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS;
(4) THE CONTENT PRESENTED ON THE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCURATE, BENEFICIAL OR RELIABLE;
(5) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE APPLICATION AND SERVICE WILL BE SATISFACTORY AND WILL FIT YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS.
- This Service cannot be used to purchase similar Service, B2B-services, prepaid open loop cards, or certain third-party gift cards. This service can be reloaded but cannot be resold; used for payment outside of www.getit.qa or its affiliated properties; used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, promotional or commercial purposes, including to facilitate the resale or shipment of goods from Getit.qa; redeemed for more/less than face value; transferred for value; redeemed for cash; returned for a cash refund (except to the extent required by law); or used in a manner otherwise prohibited by Getit.qa or the state of Qatar. No portion of your Service Balance may be transferred to another Getit.qa account. Neither your Service Balance nor your Store-credit-cards may be applied to the purchase of goods or services at any Getit-affiliated property outside of the state of Qatar. If a Service is linked to your account, then only the account holder may use the service thereby and, in this case, it is non-transferable to any other account other than the one specified upon procurement
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, GETIT.QA MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GETIT.QA’S STORE CREDIT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN THE EVENT THE SERVICE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT/ REAPPLICATION OF THE SERVICE..
Section 13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Regardless of Your place of residence or organization, or where you access or use the Service from, these Terms and your use of the Service will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar, excluding any otherwise applicable rules of conflict of laws, which would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than the State of Qatar.
Section 14. General
No waiver, concession, extension, representation, alteration, addition or derogation from these Terms or pursuant hereto shall be effective unless effected in writing and expressly.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or otherwise contrary to law, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.Getit.qa reserves the right at any time and without prior notice:
- To change these terms and conditions, the qualifying goods and services, the Service portfolio and our products.In such case, Getit.qa may choose to notify you of the amended Terms but your continued use of the Service constitutes your consent to the amended Terms. The latest version of the Terms will always be accessible through the website and it is in your sole responsibility to be updated with the current Terms and policies
- To suspend or terminate the Service program
- You can access your Service account online to keep track of your account activity
- This Service has no monetary value and cannot be sold, transferred or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Getit.qa cannot be held liable for any loss, theft, damage or unauthorized use of a Service account.
- The Service are updated to your account once the respective payment is done and the reconciliation is done on our systems
- Upon Sales-return or Order-cancellation the credits earned from that activity will be readjusted in your Service account.
- This Service or Store-Credit-Cards should not be used for illegal transactions and activities including but not limited to, money laundering and bribery, and Getit.qa assumes no liability and/ or legal-consequences for such transactions done by you.
- Service can be redeemed online only at www.getit.qa during the checkout of your order with a code created for that account.
- Service options may be withdrawn or amended without prior notice. Service Terms may be amended at any time.
- Getit.qa reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time
- Getit.qa may, but have no obligation to, remove Service and suspend or terminate the Service if Getit.qa determines in Getit.qa's sole discretion that the Service offered to you violate our Terms of Service/Sale Policy or this Terms and other policies found at the footer of our website, www.getit.qa.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Getit.qa customer, Getit.qa employee, member, or officer will result in immediate termination of the Service.
- The Service and related transactions mentioned in this Terms are exclusive of VAT and other applicable charges as per the laws of the State of Qatar.
Upon redemption, you will directly enter into a Seller & Buyer relationship with the company and all customers agree that their name, account number, address / email address and contact number will be utilized by Getit.qa where required to fulfill the redemption. Getit.qa reserves the right to pursue any and all available legal and equitable remedies and/or action against you in respect of any mis-use of or any fraudulent activity on your account and/or any Service or benefits provided to you.
Section 15. Contact Getit.qa
You may contact Getit.qa or the company with any question that you may have with respect to the Service, at: email@example.com