Banana - Raw Green (Ethakka)
Green banana is an unripened yellow banana. It is a superior supply of fiber, minerals, and vitamins and contains a starch. It is rich in vitamin B6, C, fiber & potassium. It performs more like a fiber than a starch. The resistant starch in green bananas has numerous health benefits.
Uses :- Raw banana can be boiled and then mashed, flavoured with spices and used as a filling to make cutlets, samosas and vadas. It is also used to make the very popular banana chips.
1) Contain Many Important Nutrients
2) Contain Nutrients That Moderate Blood Sugar Levels
3) Improve Digestive Health
4) Help With Weight Loss
5) Support Heart Health
6) Contain Powerful Antioxidants
7) Help You Feel More Full
8) Improve Insulin Sensitivity
9) Improve Kidney Health
10) Bananas Are Easy to Add to Your Diet