Bitter Gourd, Bitter Melon (Indian)
Short Description :- Bitter gourd is a unique vegetable-fruit that can be used as food or medicine. Bitter gourd is one of popular edible pod vegetable in many Asian countries. It is grown widely as a field crop as well as backyard vegetable and, in fact, is among the bitterest tasting of all culinary vegetables.
Uses :- The juice of a bitter gourd mixed with lemon on an empty stomach daily for 6 months for treating blood disorders like blood boils, scabies, itching, psoriasis, ringworm and other fungal diseases. Fresh pods as well as young leaves can be used for cooking.
1) Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels
2) Lowers bad cholesterol levels
3) For glowing skin and lustrous hair
4) Cures hangovers and cleanses the liver
5) Helps in weight loss
6) Boosts your immune system
7) Great for your eyes