Assetto Corsa is a sim racing video game developed by the Italian video game developer Kunos Simulazioni. It is designed with an emphasis on a realistic racing experience with support for extensive customization and modality.
- This is not just a game. This is real sim racing. In collaboration with the most prestigious car manufacturers, Assetto Corsa ups the simulation stakes with a focus on pure driving realism, with pin-point accuracy across every aspect of the game.
Includes over 90 dream cars from Ferrari, Lotus, Mclaren, Pagani, Alfa Romeo, Toyota, Maserati, BMW, Audi, Lamborghini, Ford, Mercedes Benz, and Shelby, all rendered to an obsessive level of detail, each with bespoke handling and performance modelling taken from manufacturer’s real-life data and telemetry.
Using laser scanning technology to deliver complete accuracy, Assetto Corsa boasts 24 configurations from 15 legendary circuits, including Silverstone, Nordschleife, Imola, Monza, Barcelona, Spa Francorchamps and Brands Hatch.
Includes an advanced physics engine with features never seen on any other racing simulator, such as tire flat spots, heat cycles, graining and blistering.
Features over 80 performance cars, all uniquely reproduced in collaboration with the most prestigious manufacturers
- Includes legendary circuits including Silverstone Circuit, Monza, and Nürburgring-Nordschleife, all recreated using Laser Scan technology
- Advanced physics deliver the ultimate realistic driving experience never seen on any other racing simulator
- Multiple race modes include single player career, unique events, challenges and multiplayer
- Driver Assist allows players of any experience to race with joypad or supported racing wheel