CHEF'S CHOICE TOOR DAL 1KG CHEF'S CHOICE TOOR DAL 1KG

CHEF'S CHOICE TOOR DAL 1KG Total Fat 1.5 g 2% Saturated fat 0.3 g 1% Polyunsaturated fat 0.8 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 17 mg 0% Potassium 1,392 mg 39% Total Carbohydrate 63 g 21% Dietary fiber 15 g 60% Protein 22 g 44% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 13% Iron 28% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 15% Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 45% View More
CHEF'S CHOICE TOOR DAL 1KG Total Fat 1.5 g 2% Saturated fat 0.3 g 1% Polyunsaturated fat 0.8 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 17 mg 0% Potassium 1,392 mg 39% Total Carbohydrate 63 g 21% Dietary fiber 15 g 60% Protein 22 g 44% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 13% Iron 28% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 15% Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 45% View More
QAR 10.00

CHEF'S CHOICE TOOR DAL 1KG

Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Saturated fat 0.3 g 1%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.8 g
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 17 mg 0%
Potassium 1,392 mg 39%
Total Carbohydrate 63 g 21%
Dietary fiber 15 g 60%
Protein 22 g 44%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 13% Iron 28%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 15%
Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 45%

CHEF'S CHOICE TOOR DAL 1KG

Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Saturated fat 0.3 g 1%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.8 g
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 17 mg 0%
Potassium 1,392 mg 39%
Total Carbohydrate 63 g 21%
Dietary fiber 15 g 60%
Protein 22 g 44%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 13% Iron 28%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 15%
Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 45%
Recently Viewed Products Kürzlich angesehene Produkte