CHEF'S CHOICE WHITE BEANS 1KG CHEF'S CHOICE WHITE BEANS 1KG

CHEF'S CHOICE WHITE BEANS 1KG Total Fat 0.7 g 1% Saturated fat 0.1 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0.4 g Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 13 mg 0% Potassium 307 mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 13 g 4% Protein 6 g 12% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 31% Calcium 1% Iron 10% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 10% Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 25% View More
CHEF'S CHOICE WHITE BEANS 1KG Total Fat 0.7 g 1% Saturated fat 0.1 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0.4 g Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 13 mg 0% Potassium 307 mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 13 g 4% Protein 6 g 12% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 31% Calcium 1% Iron 10% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 10% Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 25% View More
QAR 13.00
QAR 13.00
+
-

CHEF'S CHOICE WHITE BEANS 1KG

Total Fat 0.7 g 1%
Saturated fat 0.1 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.4 g
Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 13 mg 0%
Potassium 307 mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 13 g 4%
Protein 6 g 12%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 31%
Calcium 1% Iron 10%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 10%
Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 25%

CHEF'S CHOICE WHITE BEANS 1KG

Total Fat 0.7 g 1%
Saturated fat 0.1 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.4 g
Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 13 mg 0%
Potassium 307 mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 13 g 4%
Protein 6 g 12%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 31%
Calcium 1% Iron 10%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 10%
Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 25%
Recently Viewed Products Kürzlich angesehene Produkte