McCormick Chicken Gravy Mix, 0.87 oz
About the product
- Made with natural herbs and spices
- No MSG
- No artificial flavors or colors added
- Expertly blended spices offers quick, delicious meals
- Delivers delicious, lump-free chicken gravy
- From the manufacturer
- McCormick & Company
- For nearly 125 years, McCormick has an unmatched track record in delivering safe, high-quality flavors to people around the globe. Our mission is to share our passion for vibrant flavors--to do that, we source the highest quality ingredients from far-reaching destinations to bring a world of flavor to your table. Our offerings have evolved over time, but our values have remained the same. We want you to have the very best. From flavor forward smoked paprika to go-to black pepper, from weekend grilling seasonings to weeknight tacos, from vanilla extract for baking to food colors that add fun to holidays and celebrations, you can trust McCormick to inspire you with delicious recipes and flavors!
- Only the Highest Quality Flavors: We're focused on the quality, consistency and awesomeness of our flavors. As leaders in global sourcing, we use our experience influencing local growing practices to set world-class standards for the spices, herbs and other crops that make up our flavors.
- Commitment to Healthy Eating: McCormick does more than create innovative global flavor solutions that make food taste better. It's our mission to make food better, period. Whether funding research on the potential health benefits of herbs and spices or developing reduced-sodium and gluten-free products, we're always searching for new ways to give people healthy eating choices. Our herbs, spices, and extracts are amazing ways to add flavor to your dishes without additional sugar, fat, and salt!
Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Whey Solids (Milk), Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer), Chicken Meat, Chicken Fat, Silicon Dioxide (Added to Make Free Flowing), Onion, Chicken Broth, Xanthan Gum, Chicken Skin, Yeast Extract, Spice, Natural Flavors, Paprika, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Fd&c Yellow 5 and 6, Soy Sauce (Soybean, Wheat, and Salt), and Sugar.
Total time: 5 minutes.
Makes 1 cup.
You will need:
1 pkg. McCormick Gravy Mix.
1 cup cold water.
1. Stir water gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in small saucepan.
2. Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. (Gravy will thicken upon standing). Serve over chicken, hot meat sandwiches, mashed potatoes, or stuffing.
Microwave Directions: Stir water into gravy mix in 1 1/2-quart microwavable bowl. Microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring after each minute.
Microwave ovens vary; cook time is approximate.
Try this twist!
Topsey Turvey Chicken Pot Pie: stir 1 cup cubed cooked chicken and 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, into prepared gravy. Cook until heated through. Serve over biscuits.
Makes 4 servings.