GUERLAIN PRIMER BASE GUERLAIN PRIMER BASE

GUERLAIN PRIMER BASE Guerlain L'Essentiel Pore Minimizer Shine-Control Primer is a primer with 97% naturally-derived ingredients* that mattifies and perfects the complexion and makes the foundation last longer. The fresh, light texture forms a protective barrier between skin and make-up to create an ideal canvas for a flawless, longer-lasting make-up look. Thanks to the formula enriched with avocado extract, pores are visibly smoothed, while the complexion remains matte and even all day long. Immediately and over time, the appearance of pores is diminished and skin texture is refined. The Primer goes beyond controlling excess shine to balance skin, reinforce the skin barrier and protect against pollution, so that bare skin is more beautiful, day after day. A unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance. The Pore Minimizer Shine-Control Primer bottle is designed to be easily recycled EFFECTIVENESS Skin is perfected for an all-day, shine-free canvas. Instantly: the complexion is smoothed and imperfections less visible. Skin is protected from pollution. Throughout the day: skin looks freshly mattified, make-up looks freshly applied. Day after day: pores are tightened and skin quality refined. Bare skin is balanced and more beautiful with a healthy glow. Formula dermatologically tested on all skin types, even sensitive skin. INGREDIENTS A primer that respects the skin's equilibrium, made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients*. L'Essentiel has nothing to hide. The remaining 3% have been chosen in good conscience. Their function: guaranteeing the formula's integrity and its sensory qualities. Avocado extract: controls excess sebum** to keep skin beautifully matte all day long and promote shine-free skin, day after day. Beauty-boosting ingredients** (including white cocoa bean extract as well as probiotic derivatives and prebiotics): help to refine pores, maintain skin's natural balance, strengthen the cutaneous barrier. #14269 INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) • ALCOHOL • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • C9-12 ALKANE • CELLULOSE • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYL AVOCADATE • HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER • ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE • COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • POLYMNIA SONCHIFOLIA ROOT JUICE • POLYSORBATE 60 • SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • MALTODEXTRIN • CITRIC ACID • CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) • TOCOPHEROL • LACTOBACILLUS • THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED EXTRACT View More
GUERLAIN PRIMER BASE Guerlain L'Essentiel Pore Minimizer Shine-Control Primer is a primer with 97% naturally-derived ingredients* that mattifies and perfects the complexion and makes the foundation last longer. The fresh, light texture forms a protective barrier between skin and make-up to create an ideal canvas for a flawless, longer-lasting make-up look. Thanks to the formula enriched with avocado extract, pores are visibly smoothed, while the complexion remains matte and even all day long. Immediately and over time, the appearance of pores is diminished and skin texture is refined. The Primer goes beyond controlling excess shine to balance skin, reinforce the skin barrier and protect against pollution, so that bare skin is more beautiful, day after day. A unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance. The Pore Minimizer Shine-Control Primer bottle is designed to be easily recycled EFFECTIVENESS Skin is perfected for an all-day, shine-free canvas. Instantly: the complexion is smoothed and imperfections less visible. Skin is protected from pollution. Throughout the day: skin looks freshly mattified, make-up looks freshly applied. Day after day: pores are tightened and skin quality refined. Bare skin is balanced and more beautiful with a healthy glow. Formula dermatologically tested on all skin types, even sensitive skin. INGREDIENTS A primer that respects the skin's equilibrium, made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients*. L'Essentiel has nothing to hide. The remaining 3% have been chosen in good conscience. Their function: guaranteeing the formula's integrity and its sensory qualities. Avocado extract: controls excess sebum** to keep skin beautifully matte all day long and promote shine-free skin, day after day. Beauty-boosting ingredients** (including white cocoa bean extract as well as probiotic derivatives and prebiotics): help to refine pores, maintain skin's natural balance, strengthen the cutaneous barrier. #14269 INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) • ALCOHOL • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • C9-12 ALKANE • CELLULOSE • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYL AVOCADATE • HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER • ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE • COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • POLYMNIA SONCHIFOLIA ROOT JUICE • POLYSORBATE 60 • SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • MALTODEXTRIN • CITRIC ACID • CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) • TOCOPHEROL • LACTOBACILLUS • THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED EXTRACT View More
QAR 226.00
QAR 226.00
+
-

GUERLAIN PRIMER BASE

Guerlain L'Essentiel Pore Minimizer Shine-Control Primer is a primer with 97% naturally-derived ingredients* that mattifies and perfects the complexion and makes the foundation last longer.
The fresh, light texture forms a protective barrier between skin and make-up to create an ideal canvas for a flawless, longer-lasting make-up look. Thanks to the formula enriched with avocado extract, pores are visibly smoothed, while the complexion remains matte and even all day long.
Immediately and over time, the appearance of pores is diminished and skin texture is refined. The Primer goes beyond controlling excess shine to balance skin, reinforce the skin barrier and protect against pollution, so that bare skin is more beautiful, day after day.
A unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance.
The Pore Minimizer Shine-Control Primer bottle is designed to be easily recycled
EFFECTIVENESS
Skin is perfected for an all-day, shine-free canvas.

Instantly: the complexion is smoothed and imperfections less visible. Skin is protected from pollution.

Throughout the day: skin looks freshly mattified, make-up looks freshly applied.

Day after day: pores are tightened and skin quality refined. Bare skin is balanced and more beautiful with a healthy glow.

Formula dermatologically tested on all skin types, even sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS
A primer that respects the skin's equilibrium, made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients*. L'Essentiel has nothing to hide. The remaining 3% have been chosen in good conscience.
Their function: guaranteeing the formula's integrity and its sensory qualities.

Avocado extract: controls excess sebum** to keep skin beautifully matte all day long and promote shine-free skin, day after day.

Beauty-boosting ingredients** (including white cocoa bean extract as well as probiotic derivatives and prebiotics): help to refine pores, maintain skin's natural balance, strengthen the cutaneous barrier.

#14269 INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) • ALCOHOL • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • C9-12 ALKANE • CELLULOSE • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYL AVOCADATE • HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER • ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE • COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • POLYMNIA SONCHIFOLIA ROOT JUICE • POLYSORBATE 60 • SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • MALTODEXTRIN • CITRIC ACID • CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) • TOCOPHEROL • LACTOBACILLUS • THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED EXTRACT

GUERLAIN PRIMER BASE

Guerlain L'Essentiel Pore Minimizer Shine-Control Primer is a primer with 97% naturally-derived ingredients* that mattifies and perfects the complexion and makes the foundation last longer.
The fresh, light texture forms a protective barrier between skin and make-up to create an ideal canvas for a flawless, longer-lasting make-up look. Thanks to the formula enriched with avocado extract, pores are visibly smoothed, while the complexion remains matte and even all day long.
Immediately and over time, the appearance of pores is diminished and skin texture is refined. The Primer goes beyond controlling excess shine to balance skin, reinforce the skin barrier and protect against pollution, so that bare skin is more beautiful, day after day.
A unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance.
The Pore Minimizer Shine-Control Primer bottle is designed to be easily recycled
EFFECTIVENESS
Skin is perfected for an all-day, shine-free canvas.

Instantly: the complexion is smoothed and imperfections less visible. Skin is protected from pollution.

Throughout the day: skin looks freshly mattified, make-up looks freshly applied.

Day after day: pores are tightened and skin quality refined. Bare skin is balanced and more beautiful with a healthy glow.

Formula dermatologically tested on all skin types, even sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS
A primer that respects the skin's equilibrium, made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients*. L'Essentiel has nothing to hide. The remaining 3% have been chosen in good conscience.
Their function: guaranteeing the formula's integrity and its sensory qualities.

Avocado extract: controls excess sebum** to keep skin beautifully matte all day long and promote shine-free skin, day after day.

Beauty-boosting ingredients** (including white cocoa bean extract as well as probiotic derivatives and prebiotics): help to refine pores, maintain skin's natural balance, strengthen the cutaneous barrier.

#14269 INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) • ALCOHOL • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • C9-12 ALKANE • CELLULOSE • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYL AVOCADATE • HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER • ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE • COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • POLYMNIA SONCHIFOLIA ROOT JUICE • POLYSORBATE 60 • SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • MALTODEXTRIN • CITRIC ACID • CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) • TOCOPHEROL • LACTOBACILLUS • THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED EXTRACT

Recently Viewed Products Kürzlich angesehene Produkte