Hawkins Futura Hard Anodised Frying Pan with Steel Lid, 22cm Black
The extra thickness of the futura hard anodised frying pans helps you cook without burning with minimum heat control. the frying pan with rounded sides has extra height to prevent spilling of food while stirring. surfacehard anodising was first developed by Russian scientists to produce a metal surface tough enough for space travel. The same technology is now used by futura to make its hard-anodised cookware. This process produces a surface harder than steel with wonderful finish.
- For faster, safer and tastier cooking experience.
- Product Code: Hawkins-saffronL-06
- Brand: Hawkins
- Material: Aluminium
- Hard anodized
- 22cm Diameter
- Fuel efficient
- Thickness: 4.06 mm
- For saute, deep and stir frying
- Not spoilt by heat
- Metal ladles can be used
- Non-toxic, non-staining
- Stays looking new for years
- Cooks some foods faster and crisper