HAWKINS 7.0 LITRES FUTURA PRESSURE COOKER -F20
The classic is Hawkin's largest selling, most popular range of pressure cookers perhaps because of its attractive combination of features, benefits and price. This range was the first to be introduced by Hawkins and has been kept up to date by numerous innovations and improvements over the years. The latest improvement, introduced in 2005, is a superior pressure regulating system that controls pressure to a narrower, more efficient range, reduces sprouting of frothy foods (such as dal) and is easier to insert and remove. The safety valve is located under the lid handle bar so that when it operates the steam is safely deflected downwards. The gasket has minimum exposure to steam inside the cooker, does not rub every time the product is opened and closed so lasts longer.
Hawkins Contura Black 7 L Pressure Cooker (Aluminium)
- Material: Aluminium
- Lid Type: Inner Lid
- Color: Black
- Certification: ISI Certified
- On those special occasions when you have to cook a variety of hearty meals to please your guests, this Contura Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker from Hawkins would come in handy.
- Curved Body for Easy Stirring
- This cooker is designed with a curved body that allows for better visibility, easy stirring as well as easy removal of food without any hassle.
- Improved Pressure Regulator
- The improved pressure regulator allows excess steam to safely escape - it minimizes frothing of food such as pulses.
- Hard Anodized Body
- Boasting of a hard-anodized body that is constructed using high quality aluminium, this pressure cooker ensures uniform distribution of heat.
- Super-fast Cooking
- This cooker is ergonomically designed to yield faster cooking results so that you can spend some time with your family.
- Corrosion Resistant
- Being resistant to corrosion, this cooker will stay looking new for longer.
- 7 litres
- Model Name
- Contura Black