Limbo is a puzzle-platform video game developed by independent studio Play dead. The game was released in July 2010 on Xbox Live Arcade, and has since been ported to several other systems, including the PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Windows.
- Inside and Limbo combine simple gameplay mechanics with award winning artistry, expertly crafted sound design and incredible visual storytelling
- Inside has sold over 1 million copies. Limbo has sold over 6 million copies. Each have 100+ awards/nominations.
- Both games have a 90+ Metacritic rating.
- Inside: Haunted and alone, a boy finds himself drawn into the centre of a dark project.
- Limbo: Uncertain of his sister's fate, a boy enters Limbo