Nestle CERELAC Wheat, Oat, Red Fruits & Milk Cereal 400g
- Made with 100% natural ingredients,
- Fortified with key minerals and vitamins to prevent nutritional deficiencies such as iron, zinc, Calcium, vitamins A and C.
- Helps support babies’ natural defenses
- Helps support normal growth and development.
- Contains BIFIDUS BL which are naturally active cultures that help to reinforce the babies’ natural defenses
- Ensures easy digestibility.
- CERELAC Stage 4 (12 months +) introduces new flavors and textures such as bigger fruit pieces to enhance acceptance of new foods such as fruits and vegetables and to suit the child’s maturing chewing and swallowing abilities.
CERELAC Wheat and Oat with Red Fruits with Milk is a nutritious, rice-based infant cereal with milk powder. At the very beginning of your baby’s weaning journey start by introducing simple cereals to their diet, such as this rice-based infant cereal with milk powder which contains iron which is important for their normal cognitive development along with Calcium, Vitamins A, C and D, and many other essential nutrients.
CERELAC Wheat and Oat with Red Fruits with Milk baby food is gluten-free.
CERELAC Wheat and Oat with Red Fruits with Milk has a simple flavour and a suitable texture, and it is an ideal foundation to a varied and balanced diet.
How to Prepare:
1) Wash your hands before preparing baby's food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean
2) Boil clean drinking water for 5 min. Allow to cool. Measure 150 ml(for variants from 6 & 8 months) and 140ml (for variants from 12 months) pour lukwarm water into baby's bowl.
3) Add 50 grams or 9 level tablespoons of CERELAC.
4) Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon. Do not Add Milk (product already contains milk)
Skimmed Milk Solids, Wheat Flour, Whole Oat Flour, Sucrose, Palm Olein, Apple, Corn Flake, White Rice Flour, Barley Flour, Corn, Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cherry Juice, Orange, Dried Beetroot Red Juice, Strawberry, Dried Raspberry, Vanillin, Bifidus Culture, Minerals & Vitamins