Nestle Nan HA Stage 3 Hypoallergenic Growing Up Milk For Toddlers Powder 1-3 Years 400g
- From 1 year onwards
- Growing up milk with iron
NESTLE NAN HA 3 is a milk intended for young children after the age of 12 months. It should not be used in infant feeding as a substitute for breast milk. NESTLÉ NAN 3 with PROTECT GROW contains a unique combination of ingredients that meet the special nutritional needs of your child's development.
- Bifidus BL: cultures that exist in the intestinal flora of nursing infants;
- LIPID SMART (LC-PUFA): special fatty acids found in breast milk, important for your child's immune system.
- Fiber ≤0.5g / 100g; Energy value: 494kcal / 100g; Glucids: 60.03g / 100g; Lipids: 22.7g / 100g; Protein: 12.35g / 100g; Sodium: 230mg / 100g; Vitamins: calcium 410mg / 100g, phosphorus 240mg / 100g, magnesium 50mg / 100g, manganese 74μg / 100g, selenium 13μg / 100g vitamin A 516μg / 100g, vitamin D 7μg / 100g, vitamin E 8μg / vitamin B1 0.5mg / 100g, vitamin B1 0.5mg / 100g, vitamin B1 1.25mg / 100g, vitamin B6 0.4mg / 100g, vitamin B6 0.8mg / 100g, vitamin B1 0.8mg / 100g, biotin 13μg / 100g, iron 7.3mg / 100g, iodine 70μg / 100g, copper 0.4mg / 100g, zinc 4.4mg / 100g, fluorine ≤60μg / 100g.
Lactose, vegetable oils, enzyme hydrolyzate whey proteins, potato starch, tricalcium phosphate, maltodextrin, magnesium chloride, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, potassium chloride, fish oil, L-phenylalanine, ), sodium hydroxide, sodium chloride, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), trypsin, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulphate, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), lactis lactis, retinyl acetate ), niacinamide, S thermophilus cultures, filoxinone (vitamin K), colecalciferol (vitamin D3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), nucleotides, antioxidants (tocopherol rich extract, ascorbyl palmitate) , copper sulphate, calcium carbonate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), manganese sulphate, folic acid,cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenate.Allergens:
Contains milk and fish. Instructions for use: 1. Wash your hands before preparing baby milk.
- Wash the bottle, nipple and lid thoroughly until no traces of milk remain.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Leave them covered until use.
- Boil potable water for 5 minutes, then let it cool (~ 40 ° C).
- Consult the method of administration and pour exactly the amount of water required.
- Use only the inside measure and straighten the powder with the inner ring without pressing it.
- Consult the administration mode; add the exact number of breeds corresponding to the infant's age.
- After use, place the suspended measure in the space inside the box as shown in the picture.
- Close the bottle and shake well until the powder has completely dissolved.
- Close the box after each use and keep it in a cool, dry place. It should be consumed within 3 weeks of opening the box.
Keep in a dry and cool place. Close the box after each use and store it in a dry, cool place. It should be consumed within 3 weeks of opening the box.