Chilly - Capsicum - Yellow
Short Description :- Yellow capsicums are an excellent source of vitamins C, Band A, dietary fibre and very low in calories. Also, minerals such as iron, magnesium, potassium and calcium are present. They contain low sodium and are cholesterol-free. The calories present in yellow capsicum are 50.Yellow capsicum contain nutrients such as Vitamin - C, A and Dietary Fiber which are a great source for health benefits.
Uses :- Capsicums are popular additions to salads and pastas for their bright colours and mild taste. They are also stuffed and barbecued, and make delicious ingredients in curries and sabjis.
1) High on fiber
2) Prevent growth of cancerous cells
3) Rich in Vitamin C
4) Equipped with beta-carotene and other antioxidants
5) Keeps teeth and gum healthy.
6) Confer immunity to the body
7) Safeguards the body against various skin diseases
8) Cuts down the risk of arthritis, diabetes and heart ailments among many other fatal health conditions.
9) Maintaining a healthy body
10) Good for the skin