Leaf - Curry Leaves
ORIGIN : - INDIA
Short Description :- Curry leaves contain dark green, shiny, aromatic leaves and release a tasty aroma when fried in hot oil. They can be utilized fresh or dried. These are utilized not just for the taste that they add, but also their several health benefits. These are wealthy in carbohydrates, antioxidants and minerals such as copper, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and iron. Vitamins A, E, B and C are also some of the important nutrients present.
Uses :- Curry leaves are mainly used as seasoning in curries and sabjis. Torn or whole leaves are used to temper dals, rasams, sambhar, chutneys, dhoklas, upma, and several other preparations.
1) Helps keep anaemia at bay
2) Protects your liver from damage
3) Maintains your blood sugar levels
4) Protects you from heart disease
5) Helps with digestion
6) Relieves the symptoms of diarrhoea
7) Can reduce the side effects of chemotherapy
8) Reduces congestion in the chest and nose
9) Treats and prevents skin infections
10) Accelerates hair growth