Chilly Green (Big)
Short Description : - The Chilly Green (Big), members of the nightshade family, Solanaceae. This chilly is less spicy compared to other chillies. They are widely used in many cuisines to add spiciness to dishes. The substances that give chili peppers their intensity when ingested or applied topically are capsaicin and related compounds known as capsaicinoids.
Uses :- It is commonly used in currys and salads. It is used mostly in Bajjis in India.
1) Speed up metabolism
2) Protection against cancer
3) Effects on the cardiovascular system
4) Lower body temperature
5) Beneficial in combating the common cold or sinus infections
6) Effective pain reliever, as a digestive and anti-ulcer aid
7) Great for healthy eyes, skin and immune system
8) Balance blood sugar levels
9) Natural source of iron
10) Have a lot of antibacterial properties