Jackfruit (Small) Raw
Short Description - The jackfruit tree is well suited to tropical lowlands, and its fruit is the largest tree-borne fruit, reaching as much as 35 kg (80 lb) in weight, 90 cm (35 in) in length, and 50 cm (20 in) in diameter.A mature jackfruit tree can produce about 100 to 200 fruits in a year. The jackfruit is a multiple fruit, composed of hundreds to thousands of individual flowers, and it is the fleshy petals that are eaten. The jackfruit tree is a widely cultivated and popular food item throughout the tropical regions of the world. Jackfruit is the national fruit of Bangladesh.
Uses : - It is used for making curry.
1) Fights wrinkles 2) Helps to get a glowing complexion
3) Flawless skin 4) High in protein
5) Promotes hair growth 6) Prevents cancer
7) Maintains blood pressure 8) Improves digestion
9) Prevents colon cancer 10) Improves eyesight
11) Skin health and ageing 12) Asthma
13) Bone health 14) Anemia
15) Cold and infections 16) Regulates blood sugar levels
17) Prevents bone loss 18) Keeps thyroid healthy