Uses : - Green parsley is used frequently as a garnish on potato dishes (boiled or mashed potatoes), on rice dishes (risotto or pilaf), on fish, fried chicken, lamb, goose, and steaks, as well in meat or vegetable stews (including shrimp creole, beef bourguignon, goulash, or chicken paprikash). Freshly chopped green parsley is used as a topping for soups such as chicken soup, green salads, or salads such as salade Olivier, and on open sandwiches with cold cuts.
1. Anti-diabetic Properties.
2. Controls Rheumatoid Arthritis.
3. Anti-carcinogenic Properties.
4. Anti-inflammatory Properties.
5. Strengthens the Immune System.