Radish Red 125gm
Short Description :- Red Radish is the root vegetable in the Brassica family. The crunch, biting taste of red radish ranges from the juicy crispness of red globe radishes to the spicy of turnip-shaped black radishes.
Uses :- They add colour and crispness to salads, slaws, relish trays and sandwiches, along with their pleasantly sharp taste and are great to garnish foods.
1) Treats Jaundice.
2) Heals the Symptoms of Piles.
3) Treats Urinary Disorders.
4) Helps in Weight Loss.
5) Improves Cardiovascular System.
6) Treats Cancer.
7) Treats Leucoderma.
8) Relieves Symptoms of Constipation.
9) Treats Respiratory Disorders, Bronchitis and Asthma.
10) Lowers Blood Pressure.
11) Controls Diabetes.
12) Treats Skin Disorders.
13) Treats Fever.
14) Protects Kidneys.
15) Treats Insect Bites.
16) Keeps you Hydrated.
17) Treats Respiratory Conditions and Soothe Sore Throats.
18) Boosts your Immune System.
19) Protects Liver & Gallbladder.