Motorola AC1000 High Performance Office Cordless Conferencing Unit
The AC1000 conferencing unit can be removed from its base to allow for flexible and convenient positioning. Incorporating a large speaker and microphone guarantees delivery of high quality audio. Full duplex technology allowing simultaneous talking, coupled with dynamic noise reduction and echo cancellation, ensures the AC1000 performance is a clear and comfortable conferencing experience.
Large speaker for high quality sound
Full duplex for simultaneous talking
Dynamic noise reduction
50 name and number phonebook
- GAP compatible
- 1 conferencing unit expandable up to 5 handsets
- Base station / conferencing unit security
- Range indoors / outdoors - up to 50m / 300m 1
- Dialing mode - tone / pulse
- Page from base to conferencing unit
- Out of range warning
- Conferencing unit power on / off
- Ability to name conferencing unit
- Keypad lock
Display and Menu Features
- 1-line black and white full graphic display (128 x 64)
- Bright amber backlit display
- Call timer
- Choice of 9 display languages
- Welcome mode
Sound / Audio
- Large speaker for quality sound
- Full duplex for simultaneous talking
- Dynamic noise reduction
- 15 polyphonic ringer melodies
- Conferencing unit ringer volume control - 5 levels and off
- Conferencing unit receiver volume - 8 levels
- Keytone on / off
- Energy efficient power supply
- 1 x 1500 mAh Ni-MH battery pack
- Low battery warning
- Talk time / standby time - up to 8hrs / 100hrs 3
- 50 name and number phonebook
- Phonebook matching on incoming call
- Caller ID - type I / type II 2
- 50 entry calls list 2
- Calls list time / date stamp 2
- Redial memory - 30 entries
- Copy calls list entry to phonebook 2
- Copy redial entry to phonebook
- Secrecy (microphone mute)
- Recall / flash
- Pre-dialing facility
- Three-way conferencing
- Call transfer between conferencing units
- Intercom between conferencing units
- Last number redial length - 32 digits
- Phonebook name length - 14 characters
- Memory number length - 24 digits
- Conferencing unit name length - 12 characters
- The unit has a range of up to 300 meters outdoors when there is a clear line of sight between the base and handset. Any obstruction between the base and handset will reduce the range significantly.
- You must subscribe to your network provider's Caller ID or call waiting service for these features to work.
- All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on features selected and usage patterns.
All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
- We make every effort through our design, research, engineering and supply chain management to make better products for everyone, focusing on both social and environmental responsibility.
- Meets and / or exceeds EMEA environmental regulatory requirements.
- Eco friendly packaging with a minimum 20% post-consumer recycled content.
- Phone housing is built with a minimum of 25% post-consumer recycled content plastic.
- Energy efficient charger that meets EU Code of Conduct requirements.