Short Description - Tapioca is a starchy product made from cassava tubers. These tubers are native to Brazil and much of South America. Tapioca is available as flour, meal, flakes, and pearls. Tapioca pearls are commonly used to make tapioca pudding and bubble teas. Tapioca is also used as a thickener.
Uses : - Use as a thickener. The possibilities are nearly endless: tapioca can thicken everything from pie fillings to soups and stews. Stir into jams and jellies. If you'd like to add an interesting twist to your jam or jelly, tapioca is where it's at.Make bubble tea.
1) Helps to prevent birth defects
2) Weight Gain
3) Enhance energy level
4) Reduce risk of alzheimer's diseases
5) Help to protect and develop bones
6) Beneficial in improving blood circulation
7) Reduces risk of cardiavascular disorders
8) Useful for muscle growth and development
9) Helps in maintaining optimal blood pressure.