YSL NUIT HOMME EDT 100ML FOR WOMEN
About the brand,
Yves Saint Laurent Is the French fashion house founded by Yves henri donat Mathieu saint Laurent. The house and designer are often abbreviated as YSL. The noun "ivresse" means intoxication or ecstasy of pleasure. Yves Saint Laurent is substituting the "Y" for a "I" to enable consumers to recognize the Yves Saint Laurent connection more readily. Cosmetics and perfumes have been long included in the designer’s offerings. The houses first’s Fragrance, Y for women was launched in 1964. Launched by the design house Yves Saint Laurent, Paris is a truly seductive fragrance for those who delight in romanticism.
- Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme is a new masculine representative of the house of YSL and it will appear on the market in March 2009.
- The perfume is announced as one full of contrasts and tensions.
- Its flacon is dark and powerful, as if it were announcing powerful ingredients it carries in itself.
- A veil of mystery and an explosive spicy accord reveal sparkling freshness of bergamot, lavender and cedar, which stand for strength of men.
- Cumin and vetiver in a base ensure a sensual finish and an opulent, elegant closure. Perfume La Nuit de l`Homme is available in three sizes of bottle - 40ml edt, 60ml edt and100ml edt, along with perfumed deo spray in a collection.
- The noses behind this fragrance are Anne Flipo, Pierre Wargnye and Dominique Ropion.
- Recommended for Casual Wear
- Launched in 2009.
- cedar, lavender
- vetiver, coumarin, tobacco accents
- brand - Yves Saint Laurent
- size - 60ml
- targeted group - men
- Perfume Name - La Nuit de L`Homme Le Perfume