YSL PARIS EDT 125ML FOR WOMEN
About the brand,
Yves Saint Laurent Is the French fashion house founded by Yves henri donat Mathieu saint Laurent. The house and designer are often abbreviated as YSL. Yves Saint Laurent is changing the name of its Champagne fragrance for a third time, this time calling it Yvresse. The noun "ivresse" means intoxication or ecstasy of pleasure. Yves Saint Laurent is substituting the "Y" for a "I" to enable consumers to recognize the Yves Saint Laurent connection more readily.
Cosmetics and perfumes have been long included in the designer’s offerings. The houses first’s Fragrance, Y for women was launched in 1964. Launched by the design house Yves Saint Laurent, Paris is a truly seductive fragrance for those who delight in romanticism.
- Fragrance from the designer house of Yves Saint Laurent
- An eau de toilette for women
- A strong scent.
- Base notes of Iris, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Oakmoss
- 125 ml bottle
- Moderate and long lasting
- Ideal for any occasion
- Created for elegant, romantic, vivacious, ironic, simple and charming women
- Fragrance Family: Floral
- Paris For Women by Yves Saint Laurent starts with top notes of mimosa, orange blossom, green notes, rose, currant leaf and bud, continues with middle notes of lily, violet, orris root, jasmine, ylang-ylang, ending with base notes of iris, sandalwood, amber, musk, oakmoss. A strong scent.
Alcohol denat, Aqua/Water/Eau, Perfume/Fragrance, Limonene, Ethyl hexyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl, Citric Acid, Geraniol, Alpha- Is Methyl Ionone, Linalool, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Alpha-Isometry Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. Cosmetic use only. Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
Mimosa, Orange Blossom, Green Notes, Rose, Cassia, Hawthorn, Hyacinth, Bergamot, Nasturcia and Geranium.
Lily, Violet, Orris Root, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Lily-of-the-Valley, Lime Blossom and Rose.
Iris, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Oak moss, Heliotrope and Cedar.