Short Description :- Red Amaranthus has bright fuchsia-red leaves and a flavor that is suggestive to a beet. The plant has compounds that showed to have many fitness benefits, which are repeatedly present in the oil extracted from the seeds. This plants red color is caused by anthocyanins, a pigment that is liberated in the leaves that helps remain the plant from the sun rays and to help pollinators place the flower.
Uses :- It is more commonly used to add color rather than flavor. Many cultures use this green as an addition to various stir-fries.
1) Provides energy
2) Prevents electrolyte imbalance
3) Excellent gluten-free diet
4) Improves digestion
5) Aids in weight management
6) Reduces bad cholesterol
7) Good for anemic patients
8) Decreases risk of cardiovascular disease
9) Fight-off cancer
10) Ayurvedic treatments
11) Stop hair loss and graying
12) Prevents calcium-deficiency ailments
13) Improves eyesight