Short Description :- Radish White Grade - A is a crunchy texture and a sharp spicy hot flavor. It is composed of indigestible carbohydrates/ insoluble dietary fibre, which is very fine for digestive tract. It is a good supply of Vitamin C, B6 & Folate, and Minerals like Potassium, Iron, Copper, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Calcium. It is little in calories.
Uses :- It is usually eaten raw in salads and also can used in soups, stir-fries and added to cooked dishes, or steamed and served as a whole vegetable. It can used in sambar.
1) Treats Jaundice.
2) Heals the Symptoms of Piles.
3) Treats Urinary Disorders.
4) Helps in Weight Loss.
5) Improves Cardiovascular System.
6) Treats Cancer.
7) Treats Leucoderma.
8) Relieves Symptoms of Constipation.
9) Treats Respiratory Disorders, Bronchitis and Asthma
10) Lowers Blood Pressure.
11) Controls Diabetes.
12) Treats Skin Disorders.
13) Treats Fever.
14) Protects Kidneys.
15) Treats Insect Bites.
16) Keeps you Hydrated.
17) Treats Respiratory Conditions and Soothe Sore Throats.
18) Boosts your Immune System.
19) Protects Liver & Gallbladder.