Order Fulfillment & Shipping
Created on Sept 10, 2017
ORDER FULFILLMENT & SHIPPING POLICY [This policy is not applicable to FBG mode (Fulfilled by GETIT.QA)]
- DROP-SHIPMENT OPTION (Default Model) is a delivery model wherein the seller will be responsible for packaging and shipping the product to the buyer via one of our courier partner.
- CONSOLIDATE SHIPPING OPTION is a delivery model wherein if the seller receives several orders from the website, then in order to expedite collection and dispatch of such products, a designated courier partner shall first collect all such ordered products from the seller and consolidate them at a designated premise (consolidation center) and then the respective products will be dispatched to the buyers by the courier partners identified by GETIT.QA
- FULFILLED BY GETIT.QA OPTION (FBG) is a delivery model wherein the seller may keep the products in the fulfillment center along with a detailed inventory of the same and GETIT.QA shall be responsible to packaging and dispatch the products to the buyers as per the orders received by the seller from time to time and in accordance with the directions of the seller
- SELLER SHIPMENT OPTION is a delivery model wherein the seller will be responsible for packaging and shipping the Product to the Buyer via any courier service other than the GETIT.QA Courier Partners, which include the Payment Collection and if any Return Order arises.
- OUT OF STOCK (OOS) refers to any condition under which the seller cancels the order placed by the buyer. Additionally, it also refers to the condition wherein the order fulfillment SLA is breached by the seller.
- SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT (SLA) refers to the conditions of service agreed between the seller and GETIT.QA
1. ORDER FULFILLMENT
1.1. Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Sellers should fulfill all orders within 48 hours to avoid automatic cancellation of the orders, unless it is customized products. The 48 hours are counted from the time where the order was received and notified.
Example: - If order received on 01-01-2017 @ 6:00 pm, you should prepare the item(s) for delivery on or before 03-01-2017 6pm
For Drop-Shipment and Consolidate Shipment orders, once invoice (1 original & 1 copy) & delivery note is generated and product is ready for dispatch, seller needs to handover the product and get signed the Delivery Note (with date & time) from the pick up partner. This signed copy is for your record and our account reconciliation. Standard SLA is 48 hours for all orders, except customized products.
Similarly, for Seller Shipment orders, Seller should do delivery within 48 hours and mail the delivery details (invoice copy, receipt of delivery note) to GETIT.QA (email@example.com) within 24 hours of Hand Over.
- For SKUs, which are made to order or imported or available for pre-order, SLAs are different and are agreed separately between GETIT.QA and sellers. Sellers need to fulfil orders within agreed upon SLAs
- In cases where product is shipped but delivery details is not mailed to us, seller will receive an intimation e-mail from GETIT.QA. Seller needs to revert to that e-mail with all delivery details (invoice copy, receipt of delivery note)
1.2. Breach of SLA
Failure to adhere to the SLA leads to the automatic cancellation of the order. If the Delivery Note is not uploaded within 48 hours, the order will be marked OOS
A penalty of up to 200% of the marketing fee is levied on the seller (unless stated in Commercial Agreement Terms) for breaching the SLA. No representation regarding this levy will be entertained beyond 7 days of such levy.
Note: In case of any pickup issue, the seller is required to escalate the matter between 18:00 and 21:00 of next calendar day, to be eligible for relief from automatic cancellation of the order
2. ORDER CANCELLATIONS
2.1. Buyer Cancellation
The seller is not charged anything if the buyer cancels the order before or after the order is dispatched by the seller. All shipping costs involved in such cases will be borne by GETIT.QA.
2.2. Seller Cancellation & Applicable Penalty
To cancel the order due to any reason, the seller needs to confirm the order as ‘Out of Stock (OOS)’ through mail.
All orders marked as ‘OOS’, by the seller or by GETIT.QA, would be eligible for auctioning to alternate sellers
Based on the day on which the order is cancelled by the seller, the following penalty is levied on the seller. No representations regarding such penalty shall be entertained beyond 7 days of its levy.
Day of Order Cancellation
If an order is not shipped within 48 hours, then it would be cancelled under “Out of stock” or auctioned to alternate seller by GETIT.QA
100% of standard marketing fee of the respective subcategory
Note: Above oblique, unless stated in Commercial Agreement.
For SKUs, which are made to order or imported or available for pre-order, the following penalties are levied on the seller. No representations regarding such penalty shall be entertained beyond 7 days of its levy.
Day of Order Cancellation
If an order is not shipped within agreed time, then it would be cancelled under “Out of stock” or auctioned to alternate seller by GETIT.QA
200% of standard marketing fee of the respective subcategory
Note: Note: Above oblique, unless stated in Commercial Agreement. ****************