When we go to buy shampoo and conditioners then there are 100s of shampoo and conditioners available in the market. That time a big confusion is how do you shop for the best one shampoo and conditioner for yourself.
It is tough to taking care of hairs because of hair cutting, coloring, shampoo, conditioners and other monthly treatments. There are few tips to consider before buying shampoo and conditioner.
Know Your Hair Type
- Oily hair always need clear and gentle shampoo which is marked for daily/ frequent use.
- Coarse and Dry hair need creamy shampoos and a good conditioner.
- Frizzy Hair takes more conditioner use to get natural and soft look. Frizzy hairs also need a weekly hot oil treatment and conditioner after every shampoo wash.
Quality Vs Price
- Always check which shampoo or conditioner suits you.
- Such as economical priced shampoo and conditioners have a great quality, but some budget shampoos can havoc perfectly.
- Good is that go for which brand works best for your hair type.
Test for the best cleansing agent suits for your hairs
- Commonly Mild Cleansing Agent that is sodium laureth sulphate is suitable for normal to dry hair
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Stronger Cleansing Agents) are the best for oily hairs.
- Try to avoid shampoo having labels like “For all hair types” because these are generic or if you have 100% normal hairs then go for it.
Taking hair care is really very important and a condition where need to be very careful when buying any shampoo and conditioner. It is recommended to consult any hair expert if you are not clear what shampoo or conditioner you buy.